S/. 250USD 70
Waqrapukara Full Day
Full day (1 day)
48 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Waqrapukara Full Day
- The word Waqrapukara is a Quechua word: Waqra = Horn, Pucara = Strength.
- The inhabitants of Llamapuka assure that they are not horns but are the stopped ears of a flame that alerts the presence of foreigners.
- It is divided into 2 parts: The upper part where the rocky spur is located where 2 enclosures can be seen separated by a central space, we can also see niches and doorways, all these constructions are of ceremonial functionality.
- The lowest part conformed by Inca anderia, 5 enclosures and niches.
- Cusco: Pick up from hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
WAQRAPUKARA FULL DAY (PRIVATE SERVICE)
- The tour begins with the pick-up from the hotel at 5:00 am and then we head south to Chuquicahuana where we will take the route to Acomayo during this trip we will appreciate the Pomacanchi lagoon where we will have a short stop.
- Continuing with the tour we will arrive at Sangarara where we will have a breakfast, and then continue to the Rinconada community where we will start the trek to Waqrapukara.
- During this hike we will be able to appreciate a lot of flora and fauna typical of the area until we reach our destination Waqrapukara, where we will have a guided visit visiting the following places: Intipunku ("Puerta del Sol"), main square, towers, terraces, enclosure Wiracocha and cave paintings with representation of llamas.
- After the visit to Waqrapukara we will begin with the return to Sangarara where we will have a lunch and the mobility will be for our return to Cusco.
- Important: Please note that breakfast and lunch is in the town of Sangarara. It should be noted that there are no tourist restaurants in the area.
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Transportation Cusco - Sangarará - Cusco.
- Official tourism guide (in Spanish).
- Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Box lunch.
- >> Important: Please note that breakfast and lunch is in the town of Sangarara. It should be noted that there are no tourist restaurants in the area.
- Entry ticket.
- First aid kit.
- Trekking sticks.
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
S/. 250USD 70