Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
- Waqrapukara is an archaeological complex located in the district of Acos, province of Acomayo, department of Cusco.
- Very close to the Apurímac River, at 4,300 meters above sea level, where you can only walk.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
CUSCO - WAQRAPUKARA - CUSCO.
- Between 3:00 and 3:30 am. We start with pick-up at your hotel and then head towards the town center of Ttio, where we will have a delicious breakfast.
- Then we start a journey of about 45 min. to the starting point of the trekking tip road in the Pitumarka sector.
- The way of departure will take between 2 hrs and 2:30 hrs, having as view the Apurimac Canyon.
- Arriving at the Archaeological Complex of Waqrapukara where we will have lunch and we will have a guided tour through Inca style andeneries and funeral complexes that are located in the back part of the complex.
- Once the route is finished, we start the return by a zigzag path until we reach the same starting point and return to Cusco.
- On the return, we will have a brief stop in Ttio for tea time and a few copies of art, if the population is available.
- On our return we will leave it in the Plaza Mayor of Cusco.
- 7:00 p.m. approx. Arrival in Cusco.
- Pick up from hotel in Cusco.
- Transportation Cusco - Ttio - Pitumarca - Cusco.
- Official tourist guide.
- Typical buffet breakfast
- Box lunch / tea time.
- First aid kit (Oxygen).
- Entrance tickets.
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- You need to bring: Warm clothes, hiking boots, rain poncho, sunscreen, sunglasses and sun hat, trekking poles.
- Minimum age to travel: 12 years.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Vinincunca - 6d / 5n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Vinicunca - Full Day at Rainbow Mountain - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Machu Picchu Magic - 4d / 3n - Humantay Lagoon (Private) - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits