Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
DescriptionYakumana Lake is located on the left bank of the Madre de Dios River, it is an old meander and abandoned watercourse of the Madre de Dios River.
- To reach the lake, you travel 25 minutes along the interoceanic highway from Puerto Maldonado to the height of the town of Madama.
- You enter by a path of 10 minutes approx. until you reach the lake.
- An adventure that we are sure you will not forget.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Sport fishing (Included)
- Rowing (Included)
- Puerto Maldonado: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is within the city center of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Yakumama Lake + Piranha Fishing
- Start: 9:00 am / 3:00 pm.
- Continental bridge.
- Amazon trekking
- Yakumana Lake
- Boat trip inside Lake Yakumana.
- Bird watching.
- Piranha fishing
- End: 12:00 noon / 6:00 pm.
- Ground transportation.
- Entrance tickets.
- Rowing boat in the lake.
- Fishing article.
- Professional Spanish / English guide.
- First aid kit.
- Personalized attention
- Transfer Lima / Puerto Maldonado and vice versa.
- Food: Drinks and / or snacks during the tour.
- Personal purchases (souvenirs, gifts).
- Tips for service.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- It is recommended to bring: Mosquito repellent, plastic bags, sun or rain hat, toiletries for the trip to the jungle, sunscreen and sunglasses.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Tambopata - Magic and Nature - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 3 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 2 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Colcapa de Guacamayos and Lago Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Zipline, Bird watching
Tambopata and Lake Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Kayak, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
4d / 3n Rn Tambopata: Collpa de Guacamayos & Lago Sandoval - Madre de Dios
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits