- In this tour you will know more about the town of Zaña or Saña.
- A place full of history, culture and music.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Chiclayo: Hotel Valle del Sol
- Av. Luis Gonzales 1135 - Chiclayo.
Visit to Zaña or Sana
- Visit the 3 ruined churches: The Mother Church, La Merced, San Francisco.
- Also The Hanging Bridge and the San Agustín Convent that is considered an archaeological jewel of the Zaña architecture, began to be built in 1585 by the Blas de Orellano Alarife, the convent is characterized by having a Greek and Roman architectural art where styles predominate Ionic, Corinthian and Neoclassical as the Gothic style, for its vaults and arches. Its infrastructure had a convent of two courtyards and a church, located on a complete block.
- The convent was affected by the rains of the El Niño phenomenon of 1720 and abandoned in 1830. Within this tour we will include dances and tenths of the inhabitants of Zaña.
- We will visit the Dulcería "Doña Grimanesa", located in front of the San Agustín Convent, where typical sweets from Zaña are sold, such as quince crushed, sweet pineapple with sweet potato, white delicacy, sesame with alfañique, etc.
- Afro-Peruvian Museum: Located on Independencia Street No. 645, considered the "First Afro-Peruvian Thematic Museum" that exposes the customs, traditions and folklore. It has a collection of old carts, watercolors, paintings, drawings, manuscripts that outline the historical sequence and the presence of afro descendants in Peruvian culture. We also found a torture room, where instruments are shown that were used to punish men and women in the era of slavery.
- Accommodation 1 Night (Hotel Valle del Sol).
- 1 Breakfast
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Dinner
- Tour to Zaña, tickets and guided in Spanish.
- Transfer from Agency to Hotel.
- Entrance to the pool in the Campestre Center.
- Tourist transport.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years, they pay only the tickets, if applicable. They share the service, seat, bed and food with the parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruit, cookies, water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any claims or refunds.
Hotel 3 star Hotel Valle del Sol
- Offering a spa and fitness center, Valle del Sol is located in Chiclayo, 7 blocks from the main square and 15 minutes by car from Chiclayo Airport. The rooms are ozonized and equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom. It also has a restaurant and a 24-hour reception, as well as massage services in the spa, for an additional fee.
- The accommodation in the indicated establishment, will depend on the availability of rooms for the dates chosen by the traveler. If there is no availability for those dates, the traveler will stay in a similar category establishment.
Lambayeque - Forests and Museums - Full Day - Lambayeque
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits
The Mysteries of Sipán - Chiclayo 3d / 2n - Lambayeque
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Macuaco and Its 7 Waterfalls - Oyotún - Lambayeque - Lambayeque
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Chiclayo - 3 Days - Spectacular - Lambayeque
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits